Tuesday 14 February 2012

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation SPF 15

 http://www.lilylolo.co.uk

Foundation - £12.49
Kabuki Brush - £14.29

I love this foundation also I am really happy with how little it costs and this small pot lasts ages you can put as much or a little on depending on how much coverage you need to use the Kabuki Brush that you can buy from the lily lolo website

Their is a starter kit called the Complexion Perfection Kit where you can get a foundation (of your colour choice) a finishing power (of your choice (i use flawless matte under my foundation and also over my foundation I will discuss the finishing powders soon)) and a Kabuki brush price is £35.99 

The best thing about this foundation is that it give your skin an airbrushed look and last all day with out any touch ups. 

For ages no one knew I wore foundation until I told them they all thought it was my own skin that's how good this foundation is. 

The colour I use is Porcelain which is the shade to the right. I have the palest skin tone (so pale you can see my veins through my skin) with no undertone at all and could never find a foundation light enough for my skin until I found lily lolo a few years ago and was the first foundation to match my skin tone perfectly. All other foundation that said it was porcelain were way to dark and made my skin that dreaded orange colour due to them usually having yellow undertones or a pink colour due to pink undertones. Also this foundation is good for the skin and is antibacterial that stop break outs.

Most of my friends where either using this make up as well or have been converted due to how happy they where with the results once they had found their shade using the samples (they are all different ethnicity's and skin tone). 

The foundation is available from Porcelain to Hot Chocolate so there something for most skin tone. There are sample pots so you can test which one suits your skin also you can mix them together to make your own custom foundation shade

The main details given about the foundation are:
    • Lockable sifter means no spills or mess
    • SPF 15 helps protect skin from damage
    • Contains light reflecting mica, perfect for minimising blemishes and fine lines
    • High performance and water resistant
    • Oil free, suitable for all skin types
    • Active antibacterial ingredients
    • Vegan friendly
    • Use with the Super Kabuki Brush for flawless application
    • Non-comedogenic
    • 10g (Full Size) & 0,75g (Sample size)
The only ingredients are: Mica (CI77019), May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Zinc Oxide (CI77497), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499) so completely natural. 

This foundation is good for your skin, matches skin tone perfectly and makes your skin look flawless what else could a person ask for.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

© Elle's Blonde World, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena