Sunday 12 February 2012

A good outfit needs good foundations

What I am talking about is a well-fitting bra. As someone who was told by bravissimo that I am a 26HH/24J, I know the importance of a well-fitting bra but sadly my size does not exist at the moment so I have to wear a 28gg and have the back adjusted or order a made to measure one from Ewa Michalak http://www.ewa-michalak.pl whose bra are very well made and very pretty and have a size range from a AA to HH to get under a 30 band (65) you will have to email them and ask if they can make you one there is a button a the top of their website to make their website English and you can email them in English as well. 

So why is a well-fitting bra so important well shockingly 75 per cent of women are wearing the wrong size bra with the most common mistake being a back band size that is too big. This could also be due to the add four/ five inches to the back band of bras to get you size this does not work and is causing many problems with bra fit you should not add four inches to your rib cage size.There is a movement to ban plus four http://busts4justice.com/

Sadly I know the damage a badly fitting bra can do as I was fitted at a 32g when I was 13 by M&S as they did not produce anything under a 32 band at the time. I have scars from where the straps where permanently on my shoulders from wearing the wrong size bra.


Here are some of the signs that you are wearing the wrong size bra 

  • The back band rides up - if this is happening then the band may well be to big your band should be horizontal across the back
  • Shoulder straps dig in - 80% of support comes from the band most likely problem band is again to big
  • Double boob - or the four boob affect most likely problem cup to small
  • Baggy cups - mostly the cup is too big
  • Wires stick away from front of bra between the boobs - i.e. don’t lie flat against the rib cage could be a sign that your cups are too small  

These are just signs the best way to find out your true bra size is to go to bravissimo http://www.bravissimo.com and get fitted they made a huge difference to me and the way I fit my clothes as a well-fitting bra makes a huge difference to your figure 

Here are some links to videos from brastop / love bras where I get some of my bras from that should show you some of the signs that the bra does not fit right and how a bra should fit


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

© Elle's Blonde World, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena