Saturday 30 June 2012

26 inch bra back Ewa Michalak haul

I have just recived 4 ewa bras in a 26 HH (55 HH), I will write individual rewiews of each bra this week one I have road tested them, as they all fit very differently and the tightness of the back in each one is different but I think that comes down to the different materials, these are the best construted bras I have ever owned the seams are perfectly stright.


top row of bras  

PL Black 26 HH 

HP Bella 26 HH 

bottom row of bras

HP Cieluś 26 HH

CHP Malwa 26 HH

All knickers size 34 or a UK size 6 which is fantastic as it is so hard to find knickers in a uk 6 as nearly all UK brands start at a uk size 8 which is too big for my body.  

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

© Elle's Blonde World, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena