Sunday 12 February 2012

Could it be a bra size calculator that works?

YES I think it does 

This bra size calculator by A Sophisticated Pair http://sophisticatedpair.com does work it did give me a 24HH instead of of a 26H My rib cage is 24 inches (I put in 25 as I dont like my bras tight)  but I do normally wear a 28gg with the back adjusted which has the same cup as a 24HH 26H (ive just got an ewa michalak bra in a 26HH and the fit is amazing so I think ive found a brand that I will stick to )




So give it a go and see what size you should be wearing if you cant make it to a bravissimo for a real fitting

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to our calculator!! I'm glad it returned the correct result for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its alright its a very good calculator and gives a very good ball park size for people to work around.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

© Elle's Blonde World, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena