Friday 20 July 2012

26 (HH) inch bra back Ewa Michalak HP Bella

The next bra is the HP Bella 



This bra is also beautiful with lots of pink lace over a brownish back ground with loads of bows and pink ribbon. I love EM HP as they really suit my shape. Again when I order it again I will defo need to order a 24 inch back as it is quite stretchy. 


Here are the measurements from the bra stretched and un-stretched
Here is the bra un-stretched and it measures 21 inches 


 And here is the bra stretched it measures 25.5 inches (sorry about the colour of the pic don't think the flash worked)



I can close this bra on the last hooks so will need when I'm finished with it to order a 24 inch back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

© Elle's Blonde World, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena