Tuesday 19 June 2012

My 26 (HH) inch bra from Ewa Michalak HP Koktajl

At the moment I have two Ewa Michalak bras one in a 26 HH and one in a 28 GG (which was too big in the back so they said they can make a 26 inch back for me and told me to go for a HH instead of a H and they were right the fit is amazing) and have four more on order.

I have the HP Koktajl and  CH Lilia



Here is the order and bra for the HP koktajl



Having a bra that fits is the best thing in the world I could go down to a 24 but I think I will stick with the 26 this bra has made so much of a difference no more wires rubbing no more bra backs ridding up the back no more wires in the under arms. The bras are so well made and the lace over the bra is amazing the bra is soft and comfortable and the best thing is they are slightly padded not for size but for shape. I cant say how much I have fallen in love with Ewa Michalak bras so I've ordered four more.


Here are the measurements from the bra stretched and un-stretched

Here is the bra un-stretched and it measures 18 inches


 And here is the bra stretched it measures 23 inches


This bra fits well in a 26 H.



Below is the 28GG CH Lilia as you can see the back is a lot bigger and was too big for my rib cage


Please remember if you order 28 backs and below they are nonreturnable so may be try a 30 back with the equivalent cup size and see how it fits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

© Elle's Blonde World, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena