Friday 20 July 2012

26 (HH) inch bra back Ewa Michalak PL Black

I have been wearing my new Ewa michalak bras for a while now so I now have know how they fit me.



The first bra I will start with is the PL Black This bra is is beautiful with the black lace over a nude back ground. This is the first plunge bra that has ever fitted in the cup usually they never fit or suit my shape but this one did. One thing is when I order it again I will defo need to order a 24 or even a 22 if it can be done inch back as it is very stretchy. 


Here are the measurements from the bra stretched and un-stretched

Here is the bra un-stretched and it measures 22 inches 


 And here is the bra stretched it measures 26 inches exactly



I can close this bra on the last hooks and it is still loose so will need when I'm finished with it to order a 24 or even a 22 as the material is so stretchy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

© Elle's Blonde World, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena