Tuesday 19 June 2012

My daily skin care routine for Combination Skin

What I do twice every day 



First (Cleanse)
I start with my facial cleanser Palmarosa Facial Wash this face cleanser deeply cleanses combination skin.  Removes impurities without stripping away natural oils. I think it is fab 5 out of 5.


Second (Tone)
I use a toner which is Purifying Palmarosa Toner A gently astringent toner to cleanse and sweep up last traces of make-up and grime. With toning alpine willowherb and clarifying mahonia to help balance excess oils and leave skin feeling refreshed and revitalised. 
Love this toner takes all my make up away with out drying the skin or making it oily.


Third (Treat)
I use a treatment gel to balance my combination skin 
Clarifying Mahonia Skin Gel is a purifying treatment to restore balance to blemished skin.
Really does work stops dry and oily patches all day would really recommend if your skin is like mine 


Last (Moisturiser)
I use two moisturisers one for the day and one at night.
During the day I use Purifying Palmarosa Daily Moisture which is a Mattifying moisturiser for Combination skin. Its a lightweight, easily absorbed blend of palmarosa, alpine willowherb and elemi helps balance excess oils, purify and nourish skin I also mix this with my lily lolo flawless matte to make a perfect base for my make up.

Then at night Purifying Palmarosa Night Cream a restorative, oil-balancing night time treatment, with a purifying blend of palmarosa, mahonia, alpine willow herb and aloe vera. 
Leaves skin really soft and mattifed in the morning.

 






    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

© Elle's Blonde World, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena